There are different types of UK legal structures. The decision making process will vary depending on your objectives for setting up in the UK – such as testing the market, or employing staff.
The three entity’s below is the most typical setup involving an overseas parent company and associated shareholders.
Why Choose Us
- Personal and bespoke support to your parent company and UK team
- Preferential service provider by Consulates worldwide
- Experienced, often referred to as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Scalable service offering with your growth
- Extensive support base of contacts with well established relationships
What Clients’ Say
We were new to the UK market entirely, and needed to establish ourselves there to support a UK client we acquired. Paul guided us through the different entities and supported us throughout the banking registration. We highly recommend him and his team.
Paul has been very supportive in servicing us in the UK. We regard him as our on the ground expert and a valued member of our team.
Our knowledge of the UK was very basic, and we engaged Paul and his team to focus on our employment contracts once our subsidiary had been established. UK law was unknown to us, but he was able to explain it and the pro’s and con’s of hiring someone in the UK vs. a sub-contractor. Thanks for your hard work and patience!