UK payroll services for overseas companies is fundamental for our clients operating on a global scale.
UK payroll processing and calculations are linked closely with the Human Resource support that we offer.
Our dedicated team will relieve you of this burden, and provide a confidential Payroll Service to both the employer, and employees while we provide expert advice on Human Resource issues and guidance throughout the process.
This blog post contains a detailed walkthrough of how payroll works for overseas companies.
Our UK Payroll Service includes the following:
- Customised UK pay slips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs including full breakdown of calculations
- Payments made electronically to employee bank accounts
- Administration and payment of other employee benefits
- Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC (we do this on your behalf).
Failure to calculate employees salary correctly could result in the employer being in breach of their obligations, but could also see the employee ‘out of pocket’. Payroll calculations are much more than the gross salary over a twelve-month period.